Maynard, Massachusetts
2.3

have been with them about 7 yrs I could not use the phone they sent due to age /disability so i purchased a tracfone only to find out it had to get a new sim card so i bought min until this card came and then after excrutiating phone torment to swap it it erased 700 minutes that took another 3 or 4 hours of phone torment and a waiting period of days to get back 3 months later i find out safe link cancelled me for not making the manditory one call a month when in fact i use about 400 minutes a month purchaseing the remainder so the put me thru the re-apply mode sent me a new sim card again when i called to activate that card after an hour it got registered and the phone worked then tried to get my minutes but nothing she transfered me to someone else only to disconnect me and had to start from scratch now they tell me that i don't have an acctive account !!! after 7years they SUCK I AM DONE W/THEIR *** and TRACFONE NEVER AGAIN

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service is a joke and cant understand a word customer service saids. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safelink wireless trackphone and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Safelink Wireless needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless trackphone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL
#1020662

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

to MattSL #1020681

matt i'm going to do that and we'll see but i have my doubts