1.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I purchased an Unlimited Plan, because I need to be able to use my phone at all times without worrying about running out of airtime . The price is very reasonable.

That's why I haven't switched phone companies yet. I have to call customer service at least twice a week to turn my phone back on. I'm normally in the middle of a long distance phone call, & the call drops. The operator will say that I don't have enough air time to complete the call, but that's impossible due to the fact that I purchased an "Unlimited" Plan.

Customer Service fixes the problem after transferring me to several different departments, & spending hours on the phone. Two days later, it happens again!! This company has very poor service. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

I pay more with AT&T, but I've never had this problem with them. I plan to switch phone companies next month.

Safelink is only good if you use the free minutes. If you pay for your service, you will be very disappointed!!

Review about: Safelink Wireless Unlimited Talk + Text + Data Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I do apologize for the inconvenience that you've experienced.

Let us further discuss and check your account to resolve that issue. Please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.