I have been trying to get my phone reactivated and they keep sending me to different departments and so called "escalations" and have NOT fixed my problem after 5 days. This is the worst customer service and service I have received.

Plus, It is so frustrating to hear them repeat their script with the "I am so sorry" without really fixing the problem. I don't want their fake apologies and not resolutions.

My first time I have experienced their horrible service and customer service was about a month and a half ago and they took 15 days. I am so tired of their inability to revolve issues.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safelink wireless customer care. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/GPJn5a to chat with live agent.