Commercial Township, New Jersey

I have tried to get a phone for almost a year now. they keep telling me that they can't find my address and will not mail to post office.

When they send me paper work in the mail they receive it back so it must be the correct address. Had Senator Van Drew's Office look into this matter but still no phone.I need the phone I was in an car accident and got my leg operated on.

Plus I have High BLOOD PRESSURE. My daughter is at college and she needs the only cellphone we have.So angry mad at Safelink

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service is a joke and cant understand a word customer service saids. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service delivery issues" of safelink wireless phone service. Safelink Wireless needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL
#1019400

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.