Tampa, Florida

I recieved another phone because my phone was damaged.I registered it and never got my free minutes for february and march What is the problem????

My cell phone # is 813-8566, serial number012109005238057 and it's a LG phone. I would like to know what you are going to do about this problem. We can't use our phones, so what's the sense of having it. This is false advertisement and you can get into alot of trouble.

I see I am not the only person having this problem.I would hate to be in your shoes right now!!!!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Safelink Wireless?

Comments

1. Written by Ignorant people

Your snide remarks....

Ignorant people read this,

You're snide remarks portray yourself as an *** who thinks because this economy left you with a job that you're better than everyone.I can work at Mc Dondlads but not support rent, family or food.

Get off your high-horse and show some empathy. Everyone isn't a ***. Some do need it. You've been fortunate to not get laid-off.

The phones are cheap looking and nothing like a smartphone.

You are a douche.Also, the phone is so ugly and welfare looking that you hide it in public while you use it, so nobody sees it.

YellowC4S

So let me get this straight...I have a high five figure/low six figure income and STRUGGLE to pay my bills and these people get FREE CELL PHONES? ***, I should just quit my job and get everything for free...