They will not tell me the address budget mobile gave them when they no longer service my area they gave my info to safe link. Neither company will tell me only that it doesn't match and neither company told me of change of service.

So I changed to assurance at a store while shopping cause I liked their phone better than budgets. They said I don't need to contact budget my service will be automatically changed they activated and gave me phone. Loved it.Quit using budget phone cause safe link said they put me on bring your own phone plan. Now I have to use budget phone with safe link service or buy a net 10 phone they can put their service on.

I said just turn your service off and I'll go back to assurance.Safelink said it will take 60 days to disconnect. Now I got letter from lifeline said I got 2 phones,illegal. Now neither phone works. I called lifeline they show my service is with safe link.

But that phone doesn't work cause you have to make a call every month or it shuts off and the address they have doesn't match and won't tell me what they have. Said go on line and change address with safe link,course I don't know my ID number ,so they ask for birthday,social and zip. Guess what that doesn't match either.

No phone. No help

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. The most disappointing about safelink wireless customer care at Safelink Wireless was lack of concern and rude customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL
#1195795

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.