Holcombe, Wisconsin
1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

The Motorola phone replacement I was promised to receive never did transpire. All I got was excuses from Safelink Wireless saying you get what you get for a phone replacement and they have no control over what type/model of phone you get.

All I wanted is a phone like I had with a space available for a Micro-SD card to download all my information and contacts onto my replacement phone. Would of it been that hard for Safelink Wireless to this? You know *** well places with a different zip code receives different types of phones other than a Samsung, which I ended up getting 2 sent to me by all the confusion I got from Safelink Wireless.

I still hang on to my Motorola because it has all my contacts on there and still only recharges for some reason with a 12v supply, typically charge it in my truck when the battery goes dead. I admit, I do miss having a camera also that my Motorola also had.

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Cell Phone Replacement.

Reason of review: Old issue, never resolved.

I didn't like: Being lied to time and time again by safelink wireless.

• Safelink Headaches

Comments

MattSL
Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines #1182647

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.