Holcombe, Wisconsin
1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

The Motorola phone replacement I was promised to receive never did transpire. All I got was excuses from Safelink Wireless saying you get what you get for a phone replacement and they have no control over what type/model of phone you get.

All I wanted is a phone like I had with a space available for a Micro-SD card to download all my information and contacts onto my replacement phone. Would of it been that hard for Safelink Wireless to this? You know *** well places with a different zip code receives different types of phones other than a Samsung, which I ended up getting 2 sent to me by all the confusion I got from Safelink Wireless.

I still hang on to my Motorola because it has all my contacts on there and still only recharges for some reason with a 12v supply, typically charge it in my truck when the battery goes dead. I admit, I do miss having a camera also that my Motorola also had.

This reviewer shared experience about "old issue, never resolved" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. The most disappointing about very poor customer service from Safelink Wireless was being lied to time and time again by safelink wireless Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL
Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #1182647

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.