Customer service
Price Affordability
1 comment

if you have a complain, don't just whine, here are some actions:

One is to file a complaint with the public service commission (PSC) who regulates utilities in your state. The other is to contact the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC).

Better business bureau. Chamber of Commerce. The goal is not that you will get this f'ed up company to do right, but at least you will be a pain in the a__.

Send a copy of all the letters to the executive of yr cell-phone company. if it is safe-link:

SafeLink Wireless Attention: Executive Resolution Department 9700 N.W. 112th Avenue Miami, FL 33178

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines #917322

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Sorry for the trouble. Let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

You May Also Like