For about 4 years, I've been enrolled with safelink. I've never had a problem with them until the past few months.

My first phone broke, so I ordered a new phone. They sent it, but my new phone started not letting me make calls or texts for the longest time. I called in and after about 7 times of the person telling me the same code to put in for new minutes, it still wouldn't work. They told me I had to buy a new airtime card, which I don't know why because I've always had my free minutes every other month on the 1st.

I had to order another phone. The lady on the phone told me my minutes would be added to my new phone. My phone came the other day, and there's still no minutes. I went to the prepaid menu and did the add airtime option, but it still won't work.

I have no idea while I'm having so many problems with Safelink lately.

Hopefully it will get straightened up. I feel like pulling my hair out because it's so frusterating!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Free 250 minutes.

I didn't like: Customer services, Not being able to understand the reps.

Comments

johnlabib195

Hi,

I have this problem too, I requested a new SIM card and I'm still not getting the FREE minutes when it arrived. I called the customer service number and they said that I had to get a NEW and ANOTHER (ANOTHER NEW) SIM card, it came and I still could not get FREE MINUTES, so I just stopped trusting their bad English.

And, YES! They told me to PUT IN THE SAME CODES WHICH ALSO DID NOT WORK!!!

to johnlabib195 #1067840

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

to MattSL #1066432