Coverage Area
Style and Design

I LOST MY PHONE WHICH WAS MY ONLY WAY OF CONTACT FOR ANYONE, I LOST MY JOB SO WAS LOOKING FOR WORK AND THAT WAS MY MEANS OF CONTACT, I WAS MOVING DUE TO LOSING MY HOME AND MY PHONE WAS LOST IN TEH PROCESS, AFTER LOOKING FOR IT FOR DAYS I DECIDED TO CALL IN TO GET A REPLACEMENT PHONE ONLY TO BE TOLD THAT I COULD NOT RECEIVE A REPLACEMENT PHONE, FOR WHAT REASON? NO ONE COULD TELL ME, THE MAN ON THE PHONE WAS RUDE AS WELL.

THIS COMPANY IS THE BIGGEST JOKE EVER!! NOW I KNOW WHY I HEAR SUCH NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT THIS COMPANY.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Cell Phone Replacement.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #1330395

I cant even add min

MattSL
to paul Cebu, Cebu, Philippines #1330841

Hi paul. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

MattSL

Hi.I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-800-378-1684.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.