Fall Creek, Wisconsin

MattSL, your a fricken joke!!! Why would I want to email you when your so call SafeLink Wireless Resolution team does nothing but send me the same email response to call in with some ticket or resolution pin number??

I called in once and never again with my issue which has been told over and over again.

Based on this site, "Pissed Consumer" it obvious also that stating your issues with SafeLink Wireless get's a person no where. All the submitted review's are a good read and that's about it. Oh, I see the website has, "1" whole issue resolved!!

Wow Wee !!!! Developers of this website are a bunch of *** EGG HEADS as is SafeLink Wireless.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safelink wireless website. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

Baroda, Michigan, United States #1347610

I agree. The Safelink program is a joke.

Not one of the customer service reps are even in the U.S. They are all in India.

I have nothing against people in India. But, how in the HECK do they know about an American welfare program.

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.