1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I'm not EnchantedGar671. I wrote the complaint about not being able to recertify. I've been trying to recertify since April 2018. Every time I try to recertify they automated system says it's too early. I was on the phone to outsourced customer service in the Philippines.

I was on the phone for four or five hours. The texts messages on my phone started coming last April. to call and recertify. Every time I called the automated system said it was too early. This kept on going on until this month when I called Safelink customer service and they told me my service was canceled. I called again today. I was sent to the Philippines again and they said they were sending me the paperwork from Lifeline to fix the cancelation. I don't even know who Lifeline is.

I want to know why I can't just recertify over the phone and why they have made me jump through hoops. The automated recertify doesn't work. Tracfone should bear some of the brunt of this debacle. This is the pits.

aljgct@yahoo.com

Comments

Pathetic company both EarthLink and tracfone bunch idiots they do not want customers to get the phone. These nuckle heads I am sure are making money from The govt ....Shut down Outrage how no one sees 0. Govt gone to crap.

I agree with the previous comment,I reported them to the attorney General office and the fcc. This fool from safelink responds too me with some crazy answer I did not recertify how is this possible never got phone.This is a new application all these people are a nightmare I hope they close this program.Sad when people like myself need free phone and morons like this too deal with.