Coverage Area
Style and Design
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Nov 26, 2018

I received an automated call by Safelink asking me to recertify and the robot call said it was too early for me to recertify. How crazy is that...

Update by user Nov 26, 2018

About three or four weeks ago I called Safelink Wireless customer service in the Philippines. Every time I attempted to up load the application they responded "your enrollment number is incorrect." Out of curiosity I ask the customer service representative what my enrollment number was.

It turns out that Safelink Wireless had changed my enrollment number without telling me. I e-mailed my application with the new number and it was accepted. I received an e-mail response that my application was indeed accepted. I also sent them two supporting documents that were accepted.

The return e-mail said that my paperwork was being reviewed. I've heard nothing else from Safelink and the reading on my phone says service is due to expire tomorrow.

Safelink is the worst. The customer service is insufferable.

Original review posted by user Oct 16, 2018

I'm not EnchantedGar671. I wrote the complaint about not being able to recertify. I've been trying to recertify since April 2018. Every time I try to recertify they automated system says it's too early. I was on the phone to outsourced customer service in the Philippines.

I was on the phone for four or five hours. The texts messages on my phone started coming last April. to call and recertify. Every time I called the automated system said it was too early. This kept on going on until this month when I called Safelink customer service and they told me my service was canceled. I called again today. I was sent to the Philippines again and they said they were sending me the paperwork from Lifeline to fix the cancelation. I don't even know who Lifeline is.

I want to know why I can't just recertify over the phone and why they have made me jump through hoops. The automated recertify doesn't work. Tracfone should bear some of the brunt of this debacle. This is the pits.

aljgct@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Safelink takes us funds and they do not provide service.

Comments

This program is nothing but fake and scam you never get a phone or anything else they can shove it.. I have up giving up dealing with fools and *** So Beware.

This is suppose too be run by the govt ???

Really no one does 0. You better off buying your own cheap phone without the grieve.

Pathetic company both EarthLink and tracfone bunch idiots they do not want customers to get the phone. These nuckle heads I am sure are making money from The govt ....Shut down Outrage how no one sees 0. Govt gone to crap.

I agree with the previous comment,I reported them to the attorney General office and the fcc. This fool from safelink responds too me with some crazy answer I did not recertify how is this possible never got phone.This is a new application all these people are a nightmare I hope they close this program.Sad when people like myself need free phone and morons like this too deal with.