Safelink Wireless - TRACFONE minutes not received!

I have not received my safelink minutes for a few months as of late.What do I have to do to receive them?

I cannot get them through my prepaid sight on my tracfone, and no one has contacted me. Please phone me and let me know the answers I need to resolve these probems. Thank You, Mary Muth.................(716)-707-2116 home phone............(585)-689-1222......... tracfone #.

Why can't I get my monthly minutes like others? Will I have to get a newer phone, so as to avoid this hassle every month?

Do I have to go somewhere else?Please contact me on my home phone number, anytime.

More Review Details

Helpful? 37 Yes 37 11 No 11
Had the same issue 27 Yes 27
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Sorryforu2

Jan 10 #1091962 Oregon, United States

well if you can go else where's? If it were me I think if I had that it would be cool but looks like I don't? so..... I didn't have that before so..... I can probubly get along with out it? or I can afford to get my own? instead? gollygee what does one have to do around here...?

Jan 05 #1089386

Didn't get my minutes

Jan 08 #1090955

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

Oct 11, 2015 #1046547

I haven received my sfelink minutes in months please tell me why call me at 9013643954 please thank you

Oct 17, 2015 #1049900

1 0 Reply
michaelmalone

Aug 04, 2015 #1015619 Danville, Illinois

where are my minutes for phone 2175502225

Jul 06, 2015 #1004191

If you have not received your free monthly minutes, call 1 800 378-1684, TRY CALLING FROM A DIFFERENT PHONE IF YOU CAN, the recording will give you a series of numbers (codes) and you should get your minutes right away. It worked for me, I hope this helps.

Jan 05 #1089487

What if you don't know the airtime pin, or can't find your airtime pin? The recording hangs up on me.

Jul 06, 2015 #1004190

If you have not received your free monthly minutes, call 1 800 378-1684, the recording will give you a series of numbers (codes) and you should get your minutes right away. It worked for me, I hope this helps.

Jun 02, 2015 #990702

MY PHONE IS OFF NO MINUTES 3 MONTHS NOW I HAVE NO OTHER PHONE PLEASE HELP ME

Oct 18, 2015 #1050307

Jun 02, 2015 #990625

I have not received my minutes for june 2015. Please help me get
this worked out as I have no other phone. jimmywinstead@bellsouth.net

Dec 02, 2014 #909700 Forest Park, Georgia

I'm not sure who they have doing the customer support but they suck! I sent an email explaining that I didn't receive my minutes for December and I've been going back and forth with them. In total back and forth emails are at 26 with no results. Emails ranging from questions like what's the number under the battery, phone number, instructions on re-programming and some...still no results. They have no clue what's going on. I'm sure tons of people contact them and say they haven't gotten their minutes you would think they would have a cheat sheet on reasons why this issue happens but I guess not! How come it's so hard to get my minutes?? So now I have no phone to use if I need to call my family who live 700 miles from me, if I'm stuck on the side of the road with a flat tire, or employers are calling to schedule a interview. This service isn't fit for a dying dog!!!!
Thanks for nothing
Phone ID:14989036

0 1 Reply
marytheprez

Dec 02, 2014 #909569 Knoxville, Tennessee

I have been a very pleased customer of Safelink since 2008, but recently I have received constant emails telling me I would lose my service because another person at my address has another 'government phone service'. I have tried repeatedly to call or fill out the form online to explain but have had no luck.
The person in question, my son, has a different address now for his Assurance Wireless service. I even tried to respond to text messages from you but could NOT get through.
And 2 months ago I sent a form that gave you his new address. Please check your records and advise ASAP or contact me via E-mail with a response. Also, I do NOT know my ID number.
Thanks.
Mary Wilson,
Knoxville TN

tim

Jun 03, 2014 #823141

My minutes are 3 months past due Tracphone#2604184169

Jun 24, 2014 #831379

Hi, this is Matt and I work for SafeLink. I can help you get this resolved right away. Please email us your contact information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com. Please include your name, contact number and your phone serial or cell phone number. Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.

Dec 02, 2014 #909707 Forest Park, Georgia

Matt,
The person who responded to my email that I sent to the address you listed clearly has no clue as to what is going on. My only issue is I didn't receive my minutes for December and the person has been sending endless emails (26) to be exact and not resolving a thing!!!!! I'm sure tons of people have this issue with not receiving minutes so you would think the customer service person behind the email would have some idea of why folks aren't receiving their monthly minutes...or could ask another customer service person if they have heard of this problem and what are the solutions...but may be not! Sounds like a bunch of incompetent customer service folks to me!
ID: 14989036 (No minutes)

jimmy winstead

Jun 02, 2015 #990619

My name is Jimmy Winstead and I have not received my monthly minutes as of yet for the month of June, 2015. Please help me to work this out as I have no other phone for contact. 601-212-3592

Big Matt

Dec 05, 2013 #753544 Diboll, Texas

6. If you still do not have your minutes after waiting a little while, call Safelink customer service
1-800-378-1684

This works 100%. Just follow the instructions

Angry Person

Mar 06, 2015 #954988

Not true

1 2 Reply

1-20 of 31 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.