6K views

I have not received my safelink minutes for a few months as of late. What do I have to do to receive them?

I cannot get them through my prepaid sight on my tracfone, and no one has contacted me. Please phone me and let me know the answers I need to resolve these probems. Thank You, Mary Muth.................(716)-707-2116 home phone............(585)-689-1222......... tracfone #.

Why can't I get my monthly minutes like others? Will I have to get a newer phone, so as to avoid this hassle every month?

Do I have to go somewhere else? Please contact me on my home phone number, anytime.

Comments

Hello My name is Carolyn Pinckney,I bought on line the 500 minutes from safe link on March 14th for 12.93 cents.I have yet to use the 500 minutes.I have a phone I bought from safe link,I keep asking them about the minutes,no one seems to know about them.My phone is a zte qlink pnone,meid#264435466600091824 android7.1.1 esn 9093BF55.If I can't get the minutes to my phonePlease refund the amount I bought the 12.93 please.Thank You.

I can't find how to get minutes or why they didn't get added to account this month

#1412006

i Charles Murphy have not reserve my monthly minutes my phone number is 336-417-6350 and i have 820 service days left/u

#1412003

i Charles Murphy i haven't reserve my minutes my number is 336-417-6350 i have 820 service days left/

Silver Springs, Florida, United States #1323584

I have not got my minutes for 3528048327 how do i get sent to phone called custumer service an on hold for hours

I have not received my track monthly minutes for Obama phone what's going on???

Oregon, United States #1091962

well if you can go else where's? If it were me I think if I had that it would be cool but looks like I don't?

so..... I didn't have that before so..... I can probubly get along with out it? or I can afford to get my own?

instead? gollygee what does one have to do around here...?

Didn't get my minutes

to Anonymous #1090955

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

I haven received my sfelink minutes in months please tell me why call me at 9013643954 please thank you

to Anonymous #1049900

Danville, Illinois, United States #1015619

where are my minutes for phone 2175502225

If you have not received your free monthly minutes, call 1 800 378-1684, TRY CALLING FROM A DIFFERENT PHONE IF YOU CAN, the recording will give you a series of numbers (codes) and you should get your minutes right away. It worked for me, I hope this helps.

to Anonymous #1089487

What if you don't know the airtime pin, or can't find your airtime pin? The recording hangs up on me.

to Anonymous North Augusta, South Carolina, United States #1306438

I didn't received my monthly minutes for my phone number is 7065359094

If you have not received your free monthly minutes, call 1 800 378-1684, the recording will give you a series of numbers (codes) and you should get your minutes right away. It worked for me, I hope this helps.

MY PHONE IS OFF NO MINUTES 3 MONTHS NOW I HAVE NO OTHER PHONE PLEASE HELP ME

to Anonymous #1050307

I have not received my minutes for june 2015. Please help me get

this worked out as I have no other phone. jimmywinstead@bellsouth.net

Forest Park, Georgia, United States #909700

I'm not sure who they have doing the customer support but they suck! I sent an email explaining that I didn't receive my minutes for December and I've been going back and forth with them.

In total back and forth emails are at 26 with no results. Emails ranging from questions like what's the number under the battery, phone number, instructions on re-programming and some...still no results. They have no clue what's going on. I'm sure tons of people contact them and say they haven't gotten their minutes you would think they would have a cheat sheet on reasons why this issue happens but I guess not!

How come it's so hard to get my minutes??

So now I have no phone to use if I need to call my family who live 700 miles from me, if I'm stuck on the side of the road with a flat tire, or employers are calling to schedule a interview. This service isn't fit for a dying dog!!!!

Thanks for nothing