Buffalo, New York
4.7K views 34 comments

I have not received my safelink minutes for a few months as of late.What do I have to do to receive them?

I cannot get them through my prepaid sight on my tracfone, and no one has contacted me. Please phone me and let me know the answers I need to resolve these probems. Thank You, Mary Muth.................(716)-707-2116 home phone............(585)-689-1222......... tracfone #.

Why can't I get my monthly minutes like others? Will I have to get a newer phone, so as to avoid this hassle every month?

Do I have to go somewhere else?Please contact me on my home phone number, anytime.

Review about: Motorala W175.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Safelink Wireless?

Comments

Silver Springs, Florida, United States #1323584

I have not got my minutes for 3528048327 how do i get sent to phone called custumer service an on hold for hours

Melissa macmullin

I have not received my track monthly minutes for Obama phone what's going on???

Sorryforu2
Oregon, United States #1091962

well if you can go else where's?If it were me I think if I had that it would be cool but looks like I don't?

so..... I didn't have that before so..... I can probubly get along with out it? or I can afford to get my own?

instead?gollygee what does one have to do around here...?

Didn't get my minutes

MattSL
to Anonymous #1090955

Hi.I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

I haven received my sfelink minutes in months please tell me why call me at 9013643954 please thank you

MattSL
to Anonymous #1049900

Hi.I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

michaelmalone
Danville, Illinois, United States #1015619

where are my minutes for phone 2175502225

If you have not received your free monthly minutes, call 1 800 378-1684, TRY CALLING FROM A DIFFERENT PHONE IF YOU CAN, the recording will give you a series of numbers (codes) and you should get your minutes right away. It worked for me, I hope this helps.

to Anonymous #1089487

What if you don't know the airtime pin, or can't find your airtime pin? The recording hangs up on me.