2.0
Style and Design

They don't no how to transfer safelink phone to a simple regular flip phone that's brand new. They always mess up and say they have to send a new sims card and do it 2 or 3 times and they wonder why you get frustrated with them and to boot half the people you can't understand what they are saying.

Do they even get people that know what they are doing..It really sucks.

blah blah blah...These people get me so frustrated. What is the problem that they can't transfer your safelink phone to a new phone on the very first try and you have to *** to them until they get a superviser to do it even then superviser messes up.

blahbla wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Safelink Wireless to "hire people we can understand when they talk and also people that know what they are doing on the first try".

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer, super frustrating and customer service is a joke. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless and safelink wireless phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

to MattSL #1037380

No MattSL, I don't need help anymore. I will call their number today to see if they can complete, for the 5th time.

Only because they messed up on my minutes. Either way, I'm looking into transfering to another company that knows what they are doing,