5.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

HI. REC.

MSG. ON PHONE THAT MY REACH OUT WIRELESS PHONE WILL SOON NO LONGER BE EFFECTIVE. I CALLED THEM AND THEY GAVE ME INFO TO CALL YOU AND SET UP TRACLINK WITH 500 MINUTES AND NEW PHONE. I TRIED SETTING IT UP ONLINE BUT WAS UNABLE TO.

PLEASE GET BACK WITH ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS I I WANT TO HAVE CONTINUED SERVICE WITH YOUR COMPANY.

PHONE NUMBER: 3092104260. THANK YOU VERY MUCH,GERALD SIEKS MY ADDRESS IS 145 W.

SAM J. STONE AVENUE, APT 312, PEORIA,IL.61605 I WOULD APPRECIATE A QUICK RESPONSE BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW WHEN MY CURRENT DEADL WITH REACH OUT WIRELESS WILL BE SUSPENDED.

This reviewer shared experience about "i am happy because i know youre a very good company" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Safelink Wireless. He best about cell phone safelink from Safelink Wireless was patience. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.