I have called all the various safelink phone numbers a total of atleast 30 times, and in the rare instance I actually got a live person to talk to, I was told to call the 800-378-1684 number. After going through all the prompts the recording said "connecting you to a representative" and then the line goes blank and after 13 minutes the beeping sound comes on that is an indication of the phone being off the hook.

I pitty the people who depend on safelink in case of an emergency. I fear that if they have any problems with the service they will be found dead on the floor just trying to get through to safelink trying to resolve any problems!

Review about: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

MattSL

You can also contact the hotline number for TracFone. It's 1-800-867-7183.

Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thanks.

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Sorry for the trouble. For your issues or concern, you can send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Thanks.