Contacted Safelink Wireless when rec phone in mail. Tried several times to explain my problem working this inky-dinky little play-phone.

Inquired about some options for different phone. Something easier/workable w/my sixe 2to3 EXTRA LARGE sized fingers/gloves, sized hands and hearing aid enabled. This was a couple of months or better ago. Today is January 02, 2017.

I was originally told by Amerigroup ins person (she called YOU) about another phone & was told if I was to buy a TRACPHONE then it would be ok! Bought tracphone/... still did NOT work!

Am tired of speaking to FOREIGNORS/help lines, that cannot speak Engleeeeeeeeeeeeeersh! That is NOT understandable!!!

Review about: Safelink Wireless Free Wireless Phone Plan.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. You can contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId=41023 for us to assist you with your concern.

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.