I ordered a phone through Safelink and when they shipped my phone, my apartment # wasn't included on the shipping label (this information was included on my application), so it was shipped back to sender. I attempted to contact Safelink numerous times and was on hold 20+ minutes each time.

I can understand a wait when calling, especially since it is free, but not when you call numerous times and can't get through. When I finally reached a customer representative (foreign gentleman) and explained the situation, he indicated he wasn't sure how to handle the situation and asked that I call back another time. I indicated that I would just cancel the service online and pick another carrier and he responded with "okay".

Seriously!! Cancelled the service right after that conversation.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Technical Support.

Preferred solution: None.

I liked: Quick easy application process online.

I didn't like: Time on hold to speak with customer representative, Difficult to understand customer representative, Customer representative unable to handle issue.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I'm Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble this issue has caused you.

For us to further assist you, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent. Thank you.