Chanute, Kansas
Style and Design

was on phone for 55 minutes transferred to one department to another not one person knew what to do they are the most brainless people I have ever encountered in my LIFE . they can not speak or UNDERSTAND English ..

Pathetic .. Why would our Government have such company hiliaria was one name and yes HILARIOUS this company is ..

Never in my 59 years have i encountered such Stupidity and omg they transferred me 12 times each saying I had wrong department and each saying press 2 well never gave me opportunity to press 2 they just sent me to another Department They NEED to be OUT OF BUSINESS .,,,. Period Get some people who talk and understand English

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of total run around everytime have never had a good experience and retaliation from staff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of other product and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10000. Safelink Wireless needs to "get the heck out of business hire someone who has a brain and speaks and understands english because i was transferred 13 times an hour on phone and no one knew what they were doing" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away.