I originally applied for the very beginning of june. i called 3 weeks later to inquire status as I had not received application in the mail.Rep advised I would receive application the next day.

Next day, no application. I called back the next week, was advised the same. still no application. I called the very next week and was advised both my physical and p.o.

box address was unverifiable. At this point i knew reps did not know what they were doing. I repeatedly requested to speak with a manager, who i was told was not available at present time.

I find it so sad that with all the americans that are out of work ( fortunately not myself) there are customer service reps who not only don't speak legitable english ,but really don't know the protacal of their jobs. I finally advised if matter was not solved within 10 business i will report this incompency to congress.

Comments

Call the FCC at 1-888-225-5322. They are open 8:00-5:30 weekdays. Wait for prompt number 5.

MattSL

Hi, this is Matt with SafeLink. I read your post and am sorry you are having problems.

Please send me your contact information to the following email address SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com. We can help you get the problem resolved right away.

Please include your name, phone serial number or cell phone number. Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email.