Style and Design

pissed consumer did a great job getting safelink to respond to my problem. However safelink sent me a email to call them.

In my complaint i wrote i have 4 hours invested with customer service.I contacted a agency with the us goverment. They responded promptly and suggested that more people complain about safelink. I am going with another company for free service. I feel bad for disabled seniors who can not resolve issues with safelink.

They left me with a phone i could only use outside. Customer service are only there to collect a paycheck., what is happening to minutes and new equipment?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service is a joke. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of phone replacement. Safelink Wireless needs to "safelink to help disabled seniors with faulty equipment,and do their job" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned phone replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.