Style and Design

pissed consumer did a great job getting safelink to respond to my problem. However safelink sent me a email to call them.

In my complaint i wrote i have 4 hours invested with customer service.I contacted a agency with the us goverment. They responded promptly and suggested that more people complain about safelink. I am going with another company for free service. I feel bad for disabled seniors who can not resolve issues with safelink.

They left me with a phone i could only use outside. Customer service are only there to collect a paycheck., what is happening to minutes and new equipment?

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: safelink to help disabled seniors with faulty equipment,and do their job.

I didn't like: Customer service is a joke.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.