3.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Called several times to make sure i could buy the new tracfone premier.once i got it i was super excited until i called safelink. Rep told me there was a system error n to call back in an hour.this was june 12th.

I called back in an hour n was told that the problem couldnt be fixed an a ticket for repair was issued n would be fixed in 24hrs.i was upset cause i saved for so long just to buy the phone but couldnt get it on. But i had no choice but to wait n call back in 24hrs. So i called back on 6/13 @ 655pm n spoke to the nastiest n rudest customer service rep i have every encountered.she said u have an error on ur acct. N need to wait 48 hrs before calling back.wtf?

Now it was 48 hrs? I asked to speak to a supervisor n she said I AM A SUPERVISOR!!!seriously? She mumbled a bunch of stuff then said im connecting u now.i then spoke to a very nice man who explained that it wasnt a problem with my acct.

But safelink was having problems with their system n they were working on it n it was taking 48 hrs to fix. Still couldnt use my new phone but atleast he explained why n he was professional.

Review about: Safelink Wireless Cell Phone Activation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.