I called to upgrade my phone got switched to several different people, and was on the phone for 3 or 4 hours and accomplish nothing,One ask how many minutes on my old phone i told them it was over 5,000 and he say they don't give out minutes like that, told him i had i been had those minutes,he act like i was lying,I don't lie just to get minutes,today one say they can only give me one hundred and something, say they don't have any record of how many minutes i had,A BUNCH OF LIARS, i was on the phone this morning same thing again,one act as if he couldn't understand the city i said to him,NEED TO HIRE AMERICANS ON THE PHONES!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

to MattSL Pocahontas, Arkansas, United States #1281244

I called and was told that I could receive a free smartphone upgrade. That was 5 months ago.

I need a phone cause mine got busted while I was moving. If I don't receive a phone soon i am going to change carriers.