I called to upgrade my phone got switched to several different people, and was on the phone for 3 or 4 hours and accomplish nothing,One ask how many minutes on my old phone i told them it was over 5,000 and he say they don't give out minutes like that, told him i had i been had those minutes,he act like i was lying,I don't lie just to get minutes,today one say they can only give me one hundred and something, say they don't have any record of how many minutes i had,A BUNCH OF LIARS, i was on the phone this morning same thing again,one act as if he couldn't understand the city i said to him,NEED TO HIRE AMERICANS ON THE PHONES!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Cell Phone Upgrade.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

to MattSL Pocahontas, Arkansas, United States #1281244

I called and was told that I could receive a free smartphone upgrade. That was 5 months ago.

I need a phone cause mine got busted while I was moving. If I don't receive a phone soon i am going to change carriers.