3.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I lost my phone and I informed Safe Link about it. I was told to mail in the old phone to receive a new one but how is that possible when I don't have it?

i also just received a new SIM but no phone? So I called them & I was on the phone with them for over an hour trying to get this issue resolved but was transferred from one representative to another and also had to keep repeating everything over again! So frustrating and very annoying....especially when they answer they first say "I guarantee I will fix the issue you are having, no worries" Now I know it's a government issued phone but does that mean I deserve poor customer service??? I thought other carriers were bad but not compared to Safe Link.

I've been with Safe Link since May of this year and this is my first time having an issue but they're treating the situation as if I call in everyday.

Is there someone I can contact?? Please help!

Review about: Safelink Wireless Cell Phone Replacement.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Phones and service.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

Let us help you in resolving that issue. Please send us an email with your account information to tracfone@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.