4.0

well i recieved a safelink cellphone, works fine but when i call someone it comes up a differnt name on id why? this has caused problem for me now.

i need this fixed now. how do i get a customer rep. to assist the issue? because of this my ex husband wont let me talk to my kids in californa on this cell he thinks its stolen, ***, this is my hubbys new cell now, but the name is differnt not his, so i need to have this fixed now this is causing me pain and sorrow.

my hubbys name is ronald not jimmy phelps. ronald pandohisingh 352-999-0472.

Reason of review: cell shows up on id differnt name.

Comments

MattSL

I too have had many issues with my phone, but I found this email address to the company and they fixed my problem right away. Some problems may require a little more time to fix but the people at this address are very good.

Try it.

The email address is SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com. Also give them your name and account cell phone or serial number.

to MattSL #1358445

must not work anymore, i sent two emails and mailer demon sent them back so i called safelink and they took care of it, after a long wait.

MariaST

Try it.

to MariaST #1479375

I am also having the same issue

Hi. My name is MattSL, and I work with SafeLink Wireless.

I noticed your complaint on this blog and I want to help you. Just send me your name, contact number and your phone serial number or cell number and we will resolve your issue right away.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Email your info to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com or you can chat with us live @ http://bit.ly/19x5RU1.

MattSL

Hi! My name is MattSL, and I work with SafeLink Wireless.

to MattSL Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1215625

This address is useless. If you want it changed, you have to call every other carrier in the world to get them to change it on their end.

This is the answer I got from that address.

Unfortunately, we are not able to customize the caller ID with your name and last name. If a different number is displayed when calling this landline number, is because that company got it registered like that.

We don't own the phone numbers, they are recyclable.

You must advise the other person to contact their carrier and change your name registered on their end.

Thank you for your patience, while we respond to your inquiry.

Blogs

Original request: Would like my name to display on caller ID when I call someone. Hello, I found on an online forum posted by user MattSL “Matt from Safelink”, that if I send my account information to this address I can get this problem resolved. I tried several months ago by calling 611, because people I called would see “AtchisonKansas” on they’re caller ID screens instead of my name.

The CSR said he’d fix it for me, but what actually happened was that now it shows “Private Number” instead of my name. I would appreciate it if it could be made to show my name ...