2.8K views

i was approved for 250 minute plan on july 21,2010 and also given a tracking number saying my phone was shipped, but when i put the tracking number in USPS the number was not found i have done this several times all i wanna know is where my package is my tracking number is as follows 74893150671250834936 please help me I wanna know why i cant track my safelink wireless phone thats all i do not mean to be a nuisance. I am anxious to receive my new device. Is there some other way besides usps to track my phone.?

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Free 250 minutes.

Comments

I just got my minutes for June and I asked for a new phone when I done my re enrollment. How do I find out if I am getting one 828 408 7575

I have been waiting for 10days for a replacement phone and haven't received it yet. I have tried to track it and there is no response as to it being located. Where is my phone???

Houston, Texas, United States #1242211

Hello. I applied for a safelink wireless phone on October 21.

I log in to my account and it has the same information approved & pending.

I have my enrollment number but no phone number or anything how long do i have to wait to know if im approved or to know any new update. Help please

Go to http://www.tracfone.com/case_select_action.jsp and put your ticket # in. It will give you a status.

I have not got my phone yet

MattSL
to Anonymous #1059439

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.

to MattSL Austin, Texas, United States #1313278

i also applied for a safe link wireless phone and i still haven't got it yet, i been approved and everything i got the sim card but not the phone

to melinda #1511147

I know it’s a little late but it sounds like you applied for byop..