1.5K views

i was approved for 250 minute plan on july 21,2010 and also given a tracking number saying my phone was shipped, but when i put the tracking number in USPS the number was not found i have done this several times all i wanna know is where my package is my tracking number is as follows 74893150671250834936 please help me I wanna know why i cant track my safelink wireless phone thats all i do not mean to be a nuisance. I am anxious to receive my new device. Is there some other way besides usps to track my phone.?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. sheld15 is quite happy with free 250 minutes. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of safelink wireless phone plan. Safelink Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelink wireless phone plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelink Wireless.

Had an Experience with Safelink Wireless?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1242211

Hello.I applied for a safelink wireless phone on October 21.

I log in to my account and it has the same information approved & pending.

I have my enrollment number but no phone number or anything how long do i have to wait to know if im approved or to know any new update.Help please

Go to http://www.tracfone.com/case_select_action.jsp and put your ticket # in. It will give you a status.

I have not got my phone yet

MattSL
to Anonymous #1059439

Hi.I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.

MattSL

Hi.I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.

to MattSL Austin, Texas, United States #1313278

i also applied for a safe link wireless phone and i still haven't got it yet, i been approved and everything i got the sim card but not the phone