Viroqua, Wisconsin

Can't get minutes to load onto phone...for months.

i call in and the automated technical support tells me (repeatedly) that they are processing something with the phone and to try back in 15 minutes, thank you and hangs up on me. This is always the result of the call.

One call (i have no idea how i found it), i did get through to an automation that said my phone needed to be programmed, but their programming instructions did not match the phone i have.

We have been happy with the cell service, but it seems we can't get any new free minutes. Re-certification is complete (despite the letter in the mail i got saying it wasn't), so we are still eligible to be receiving the minutes per the automated attendant.

i've been trying repeatedly to outsmart the automated attendant and have tried every angle to get this to work, and there just isn't a way to get out of the loop i'm in, and then after repeatedly going through the process, to have the automated attendant just hang up is beyond frustrating.

i'm sure safelink is subsidized by the govt based upon the users they have, but i see there are other places to get a phone... we may have to switch. i'd just rather get the minutes to load! Or get a real human...i wouldn't even care if they had an accent or were overseas at least they are human! HELP!

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Phone does not load free minutes.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.