Style and Design

Safelink qualified me for the government subsidy, shipped a phone that never worked, deleted my account and number because I never used the phone during the required 30 day period, and continues to report me as a customer in the database blacklist of customers, preventing me from obtaining service from a legitimate company.Further: complaint letters, sent by certified mail to the company remain unanswered, as is a complaint filed with the FCC.

My applications to other companies are being treated as if I am trying to scam the system, which is certainly not the case.

Worst company, and worse low income subsidy program, in history.Absolutely worthless to people who actually need the help.

This reviewer shared experience about "completely unusable service; plus safelink is preventing me from obtaining service elsewhere." and wants this business to "safelink must respond to fcc complaint and allow me to obtain service elsewhere" as the author lost $120. The author is overall dissatisfied with Safelink Wireless. The most disappointing about safelink wireless account from Safelink Wireless was preventing me from obtaining service elsewhere Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelink Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Safelink Wireless to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Safelink Wireless?

Comments

MattSL

Hi.I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble.To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com.