Style and Design

Safelink qualified me for the government subsidy, shipped a phone that never worked, deleted my account and number because I never used the phone during the required 30 day period, and continues to report me as a customer in the database blacklist of customers, preventing me from obtaining service from a legitimate company. Further: complaint letters, sent by certified mail to the company remain unanswered, as is a complaint filed with the FCC.

My applications to other companies are being treated as if I am trying to scam the system, which is certainly not the case.

Worst company, and worse low income subsidy program, in history. Absolutely worthless to people who actually need the help.

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Account.

Reason of review: Completely unusable service; plus Safelink is preventing me from obtaining service elsewhere..

Preferred solution: Safelink must respond to FCC complaint and allow me to obtain service elsewhere..

I didn't like: Preventing me from obtaining service elsewhere.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.