My elderly father was in desperate need of a phone and since I could not afford to get one for him, he asked if I could help him apply for the Lifeline service through Safelink. I applied for him and everything was fine until they stated they needed verification of his benefits.

Okay, first I tried to upload them but that option was not available, so I emailed them and waited. Called customer service, they still had not received anything, so I texted the information to them and waited, still nothing. Finally I decided to go ahead and fax it to them since they stated that it would be quicker, still nothing. The customer service sucks, they are incapable of telling you anything useful and half the time do not know what is going on.

The claim that they are taking notes on the account but can never recall any information that I previously stated in other conversations. If my father did not need this I would just give up in which I think that is what they want you to do anyway.

I just wish I would have read some of the complaints before I applied for him.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Just copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Thanks.