First I was on hold for an hour, yes one hour before a representative answered. Then I was told he couldn't help me and gave me another number to call.

I was on hold there for about 20 minutes and when the rep answered there was so much background noise we couldn't hear each other. She kept repeating the same wrong thing. After 15 minutes of nonsense I got the answer I needed and was transferred to technical support. That was the worst of them all.

He verified my information then said he was pulling up my account and only replied to me in a mumbling voice one time during the hellish 52 minute call. I kept trying to talk to him and no answer so I finally hung up. Their automated system is a complete joke as well.

I finally got what I needed after the 10 call. I wasted 3 hours of my morning.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safelink Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelink Wireless to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelink Wireless safelink wireless account for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MattSL

Hi. I am Matt and I work with SafeLink.

Let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelink.com and we will resolve your problem right away. You can also call our Customer Care Center at 611 from your SafeLink Phone (it’s a FREE call) or 1-800-378-1684 (from a landline phone) for assistance. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Thanks.