My service was stopped after 7 years ,according to them my information was no totally verifiable. They asked for photocopies of ID and other documents and a sworn statement ,I sent everything same day .3 wks later called again they did not know anything about my case.

Sent everything again, did a signed recorded signed by phone statement since they had lost everything. in addition i did the recorded statement again. Called back and guess what?? they can t give me any information because they said problems are fixed in what they call the BO department "back office department.

So i guess i will never know!!!???

Let me tell you something like this happens every year with this company. They either have completely inept staff or they dont care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelink Wireless Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Safelink Wireless Cons: Customer service, Communications.

Comments

When I wanted to change my SIM card for the sake of using a quality phone, SafeLink sent the wrong card. I called in.

This time the representative said they would send the correct one.

It was the wrong one again! Such incompetence!

Verena

Hi. I’m Matt from SafeLink Wireless.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

@Verena

This attempt at a means towards a solution is ***. The customer service call center is always a terrible experience. Hey Matt, do the pissed off subscribers a REAL service by gathering every single recording of testimonies of subscribers being disconnected for no reason, then send all of the recordings to Carlos Slim along with a giant foam middle finger.

Safelink Wireless Reviews